Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- The processing of your personal data is done in compliance with Portuguese and European data protection legislation.
- These are included in our client file, and you can request, in writing, your query or correction.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- During the event we may collect your image and we will use it in the website and other promotional materials related with the event, including our social media channels. By registering you grant us permission to use any images or footage taken of you on the day.
- We reserve the right to reproduce quotes and feedback submitted in a public sphere, which will be fully credited.
- As with other personal information you have the right to request its removal. Noting the case where the images have already been used in media that are beyond the technical control of ADP‘s event organizers and in those cases we cannot remove the images. In that case the participant must contact the entity using the image and request its removal personally.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Your professional data will be made available to the partners of the event for the purposes of commercial marketing campaigns.
- Your image will not be made available to the partners of the event except in cases where it is included in a group image where no one is clearly target.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Furthermore, ADP - Associação Drupal Portugal complies with and supports the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will use the information you provide as stated above. We will not share your data with third parties. In case of any doubt about our private policy practices please contact secretariado(arroba)drupal.pt.