Drupal GDPR Module - Exploration of a suite of Drupal specific GDPR tools to help achieve compatibility.
We (FreelyGive) have been working on a suite of GDPR tools in collaboration with BRAINSUM as a result of our experience working with native Drupal CRM. In this talk I will demonstrate the tools we have built, some of the rationale behind why we built them like that and how to use them.
- A dashboard for end users to request "Right to access" and "Right to be forgotten"
- Tools for site builders and data protection offers to see an overview of all Drupal fields and their GDPR settings (Included, Maybe, Not included or anonymise)
- Various different sanitisers for anonymising certain fields
- Tasks for staff to process these requests including any last minute additions
- Ability to create multiple revisionable consent policies which you can then attach to specific forms or entities
- An audit trail of those consent fields every time someone implicitly or explicitly consents to something (and which revision they saw)
- Tools for safely documenting exporting user data through integration with views data export
- A specific take on handling the backup and restore process where some individuals have asked to be forgotten.
Stream available from: https://echo360.org.uk/section/eff16d8c-26fe-4fe6-9306-dab1cd0813f9/pub…